NO ZOOM SESSIONS THIS WEEK (Wk of 6/29/20). Weekly Support will resume after Summer Retreat on Wed, 7/8/20. Thank you!
During these times, it can be hard to think about communication – and the best way to do it. There is so much to say, yet so much uncertainty and fear. We are here to help. Join us for weekly discussion and direct support every Wed @ 10am EST.
Wednesdays, 10am EST
Good communication is much more than “branding & marketing.” It’s about clarity, connection and genuine engagement. Now more than ever, we need to communicate with thought, beauty and meaning to bring people together and inspire action. Timeless ideas for all kinds of times.
Join us for 1-hour weekly discussion & direct support.
Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/608443242
or by phone:
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
+1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
ARTICLES ON COVERED TOPICS SO FAR:
- Communicating in these Challenging Times: The Basics
- The Power of Planning . . . when you don’t know what the heck is going to happen
- How to Be Creative . . . when you’re not feeling it
- Building & Activating Community even during challenging times
- Removing the Barriers to Fearless Communication (& Action!)
- What’s to Celebrate?
- What’s the Big Idea?
- Prioritizing & Responding to Events of the Day
- Resources for Embodying Anti-Racism in Communications & Action
- Keeping Communication Flowing
- Preparing for “What Might Come Up” – A Practice of Response
- Keeping Your Core Message Clear & Easy to Follow