Work one-on-one with director, Ennis Carter to coordinate the ins and outs of operations at Social Impact!
- Part-time, 10 hours/week
- Remote sub-contracted position
- Coordinate & Run Weekly Action Plan Team Meeting
@10am-11am EST every Monday
- Coordinate & Run Daily Check-In Meeting @9:45-10am Tues-Fri
- Attend weekly Design Team Meeting @10am-10:30am Fri
- Manage project timelines & tasks
- Communicate with team & client collaborators to coordinate the completion of tasks & deadlines
- Organize logistics for communicating with Social Impact community
- Track progress on established goals
- Ability to learn new communication tools as needed
- Experience with MailChimp, Insightly & Google Docs a plus, but not required
- Available immediately
- $15 – $25 hourly paid position based on a “Living Wage+” calculation that takes into experience & abilities, life experience, and prior experience with Social Impact.
- Send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Resumé or narrative
- Tell us why this position is of interest to you.
- What can you bring to the world of Social Impact?
- Identify the social issues you are most passionate about and why.