Make positive social change with your talent, skills and dedication.
Social Impact Studios is looking for a skilled visual designer for regular, part-time weekly work. Work with our creative time to bring inspired ideas to life.
What You’ll Need:
- Experience in core Adobe Creative Suite required (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Bonus: Experience in web design, video editing and/or animation a plus but not required
- Your own equipment and design programs
- Attention to detail and a passion for stretching creativity within the time-sensitive world of making a social impact
The Nuts & Bolts:
- Part-time, 10 hours/week – available daily Mon-Fri
- Remote sub-contracted position
- Attend Weekly “Set the Week” Creative Meeting @12noon EST Mondays w/Ennis Carter, Director
- Daily Check-In via e-mail for project/assignment updates
- Attend Weekly Social Impact Team Meeting @10am – 10:30am EST Fridays
- Living wage+ hourly pay based on experience up to $25/hr. Paid weekly electronically.
- Send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Resumé or narrative
- Tell us why this position is of interest to you.
- Identify the social issues you are most passionate about and why.